Summer Mostly Thursdays is seeking a Executive Director (Part-Time) to oversee all aspects of our Free, Fresh, and Fun nine program summer music series!
Responsibilities of the job include:
1) coordination of all aspects of fund raising: donor mailing, business donations, in-kind contributions
2) oversight of season budget, writing and submission of grant applications
3) seeking, contacting, and booking artists, with an eye towards varied programming while maintaining the chamber music focus of the series
4) arrange venues for concerts (hosts already in place) and housing for artists as needed
5) coordination of season publicity: posters, rack cards, press releases, email reminders, and concert programs
6) oversight of an enthusiastic group of volunteers
The majority of this work takes place between January and the start of the season in June. Volunteers and venue hosts staff and assist at concerts and with receptions.
Estimated hours/week: Jan – May: 3-5 hours June – August: 2-4 hours September – December: 1-2 hours
Salary: $1500 - $2000/season, to be paid in May and September. Salary increases negotiable as funds permit.
The successful candidate will have experience in arts - performance and/or management, budget and grant-writing experience, superior organizational and personal skills, computer knowledge, and be acquainted with the arts community in the Chequamagon Bay area and beyond.
To apply: Send cover letter, resume and one letter of reference, preferably via email to: Kathleen Otterson: email@example.com Application Deadline: December 31, 2014
Questions: contact Kathleen Otterson at email above, or CALL (715) 779-5490
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.